Городской информационный методический центр г. Комсомольск-на-Амуре совместно с межшкольным методическим центром проводит ежегодный конкурс «Знатоки иностранного языка». В 2008 году был проведен конкурс Австралия для учащихся 6-7-8 классов школ города.
Вопросы к конкурсу знатоков иностранного языка по теме "Австралия".
1. What is the official name of the country?
2. Where does the name of the country come from?
3. When was the Commonwealth of Australia formed?
4. Who discovered Australia and when was it?
5. When was the birth of the new nation celebrated?
6. What kind of state is Australia?
7. What is the capital of Australia? Where is it situated?
8. Who is the Head of State?
9. How many states and territories are there in Australia? Name their capitals and symbols (animals, birds and flowers).
10. What is the population of Australia?
11. What is the state language in Australia?
12. Name the Australian national anthem… When was it adopted?
13. What colour is the flag of Australia? What can you see on the flag of Australia?
14. Which are the national colours?
15. What animals are represented on the emblem of Australia? What else can you see on the Coat- of-Arms?
16. Which is the hottest month in Australia? When is spring in Australia?
17. How long does kangaroo live? What is the size of kangaroo? How many babies can kangaroo have?
18. What are Australian’s best-known animals? What are the most peculiar features of Australian’s animals?
19. Name a large bird which cannot fly but runs well. Describe it.
20. What are the only egg-planted mammals in Australia?
21. What grows on beautiful islands?
22. What is the Great Barrier Reef? Where is the Great Barrier Reef situated? What is its length and how old is it? Why don’t the Aborigine people climb it?
23. What is the main occupation in Australia?
24. What does Koala eat?
25. Where does Australia lie? How long does it take you to get to Australia from England?
26. What is the total area of Australia? What oceans and seas is Australia washed by?
27. What are the longest rivers? What mountains are there in Australia?
28. How many UK could you squeeze inside Australia?
29. What are the biggest cities in Australia?
30. What agricultural product is Australia famous for?
31. Why is Australia called “The Land of Oz”? Do you know any other nicknames?
32. What part of Australia was first used as a colony?
33. How did the early settlers behave towards the aborigines?
34. Why did many people rush to Australia after 1851?
35. What landscape is typical of Australia?
36. Why is the air above the forests blue?
37. Name the largest National Parks of Australia…
38. Name the weapons of the Aboriginal people…
39. What Russians are the honorable people of Australia?
40. What is the most popular way of traffic in Australia?
41. When does the school year begin in Australia?
42. What is a “School of the Air”?
43. When do Australians celebrate their national Day?
44. Do Australian children wear a uniform to school?
45. When do Australian children have holidays?
46. What is the name of a friendly music competition between the kids?
47. What is the “Red Heart” of Australia?
48. Name the currency of Australia.
49. What places do thousands of tourists visit every year?
50. What do Australians do on Christmas Day?
Ответы Мосуновой Марии на вопросы к конкурсу знатоков иностранного языка по теме "Австралия". Мария участвует во всех конкурсах Всероссийской дистанционной олимпиады Эйдос и завоевала первое место в России в Олимпиаде (исследования).
Поиск по сайту